About David H. Abrams
Voted “2020 Consumer Lawyer of the Year” by the consumer protection committee of the Florida Bar., David H. Abrams is a zealous advocate fighting to protect Florida consumers.
David H. Abrams received his law degree from City University of New York School of Law. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Florida State University and an Associate of Science degree in Nursing from Tallahassee Community College. He has been a member of the Florida Bar since 2003. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, the National Association of Consumer Advocates, and the American Bar Association. He is a graduate of the Trial Lawyer’s College, the Florida Defender College, and has undertaken regular advanced training regarding consumer rights litigation.
His litigation experience includes individual and class action claims in both State and Federal Courts. In addition to his legal credentials he holds an active license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida. He is married to Dr. Barbara Demby Abrams, a Pediatrician and attorney. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking with his wife and rescue dogs, playing and studying music, sailing, writing, and studying legal theory.
D.H. Abrams Law was founded in 2004 and is focused upon enforcing the rights of consumers and protecting their economic well-being. This commitment to representing individuals and families is a hallmark of the office. David H. Abrams has taken and kept a pledge to never represent any business entity in any matter adverse to any consumer.
The Law Office of David H. Abrams was founded in 2004 and from its start focused upon enforcing the rights of consumers and protecting their economic well-being. This commitment to representing individuals and families is a hallmark of the office. David H. Abrams has taken and kept a pledge to never represent any business entity in any matter adverse to any consumer.
Interesting and Dynamic Speaker For Your Organization
David H. Abrams is a dynamic and sought after public speaker. He combines passion with scholarship and experience to deliver useful information to the audience in an entertaining and engaging manner. If your organization is need of a speaker on Consumer Protection Law or any other subject related to the laws governing or impacting the economic lives of individuals or families contact him today.
Past speaking events include:
- Big Bend Paralegal Association – Class Actions.
- National Association of Consumer Advocates Auto Fraud Conference, Chicago, Illinois.
- North Florida Legal Services: 2-day training seminar, Pensacola, Florida.
- North Florida Legal Services: Lunch-and-learn program Combatting Abusive Debt Collection.
- Tallahassee Civitans.
- Tallahassee Community College Nursing Program.
- Florida State University Medical School.
- Florida State University Law School Medical-Legal Clinic.
- Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Tallahassee Rotary Club
- Tallahassee Rotary Northside
Jurisdictions Admitted To Practice In:
- All Florida State Courts
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit