Interesting and Dynamic Speaker For Your Organization
David H. and Barbara Abrams are dynamic dynamic and sought after public speakers. They combine passion with scholarship and experience to deliver useful information to the audience in an entertaining and engaging manner. If your organization is need of a speaker on Consumer Bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13), consumer protection statutes (Fair Debt Collection, Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices, Predatory lending, Automobile Sales Fraud), Social Security Disability, Elder Law, or any other subject related to the laws governing or impacting the economic lives of individuals or families contact us today.
Past speaking events include:
- Big Bend Paralegal Association – Class Actions, Bankruptcy.
- National Association of Consumer Advocates Auto Fraud Conference, Chicago, Illinois.
- North Florida Legal Services: 2-day training seminar, Pensacola, Florida.
- North Florida Legal Services: Lunch-and-learn program Combatting Abusive Debt Collection.
- Tallahassee Civitans.
- Tallahassee Community College Nursing Program.
- Florida State University Medical School.
- Florida State University Law School Medical-Legal Clinic.
- Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Epilepsy Association of the Big Bend on Epilepsy and Social Security Disability
- Office of the Public Guardian on Training for new guardians